Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday

I find nothing wrong with planing Islas birthday....even though shes only 5 months old. :) If I'm not online buying hair bows, or reading blogs I'm looking for things to get for her 1st birthday. Its weird even typing it. As excited I am planning for the day, I want it to take its time getting here(if that makes any sense). I really don't want her to get any bigger.
I was going to write a post about how much I need her, how she is a piece of me and without her things don't seem right, but Stephanie over at Adventures in Baby wearing beat me to it. Honestly that is exactly how I feel!

Here's the link to her post..

2 comments:

Heather said...

Don't you just wish time could slow down just a little bit, to not have them grow up so fast!? Love that picture, she looks like she's watching the clouds float by and daydreaming (about shoes? pretty dresses? or maybe just some milk)

Mamí♥Picture said...

I know exactly what you mean! My Pink Angel's Birthday was last Friday, and I am already making plans for next year birthday, lol
I am visiting from Heather's blog she tag me too. So I am just stopping by to say Hi, so HI!!!
I really like your blog and you have a BEAUTIFUL family.
Have a BEAUTIFUL daY!!!

~Rocio