Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shes mobile

Isla cannot stay still! This is why I havent blogged in so long. She rolls,climbs, drags(its not really a crawl yet) all over the place. We try to barracate her with pillows but she climbs right over them. Seriously I cant even use the bathroom without thinking that shes going to break her head with the corner of the bed before she slams on the floor. Its that serious!!

We really need to get her a playpen, crib or cage because this is getting out of hand. Let me leave you with pictures of my monkey when she was not so mobile.


2 days old.

We called this her robbers hat.
My hairs stand up when I look at these pictures.

Ps. I really wont put her in a cage, Bee wont let me! :)

1 comment:

Brandy@YDK said...

so sweet. it's hard to remember them that little